Come and join the Harry Potter Tour of London Locations and take a magical fun packed bus tour of the film locations and inspirations in the muggle capital.
The 3 hour mini coach tour includes many of the film locations and inspirations from all 8 films in the series including Kings Cross Station, which was used to film Platform 9 ¾, 12 Grimmauld Place and the sites used for the Leaky Cauldron.
With locations scattered across the capital, the Harry Potter Tour of London Locations is the best way to see the sites and you’ll also get to see many other familiar landmarks along the way too.
Learn about magic, how the films were made, the books and see how good your Harry Potter knowledge is. Along the way, you’ll have the chance to get off the bus on several occasions, stretch your legs, take pictures and see the locations up-close too. There is also an opportunity at the end of the tour to buy Harry Potter merchandise.
Muggles, as well as wizards and witches, are welcome to dress up as Harry Potter or any other character in the series (only if you want to).
• Find the location used as the entrance to the Ministry of Magic in Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix
• Get a photo pushing a trolley through the wall at Platform 9 ¾
• Discover the inspiration for 12 Grimmauld Place from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
• See where the Knight Bus squeezed through the oncoming double decker buses in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
• Walk in the footsteps of Rubeus Hagrid (Robbie Coltraine) and Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) to the entrance of the Leaky Cauldron
• See the location used for Gringotts Bank (exterior only)