As well as allowing you to see Harry Potter film locations, with this tour, you also get to see some great iconic sights and a quick overview of central London along the riverside.
Not only do we stop at all the locations we list, but we also get out so you are able to get good pictures along with explanations from a guide who, in most cases, was actually there when they were filming. This allows for a more informed understanding of what went on and how the Harry Potter films were put together
Harry Potter Films Used in these Locations.
1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's (Sorcerer's) Stone.
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
4. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow (Part 1).
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow (Part 2).
Harry Potter Locations within London.
1. Bridge used by the Knight Bus.
2. Bridge destroyed by Death Eaters.
3. River scenes from Order Of The Phoenix.
4. Gringots Bank (outside only).
5. Kings Cross Station for Platform 9 3/4.
6. Locations used for the Leaky Cauldron.
7. Spiral Staircase.
8. Bus Scenes. - Shaftesbury Avenue
- Lambeth Bridge.
- Piccadilly Circus.
9. Death Eaters and Millennium Bridge.
10. Death Eaters and Flying past office.
11. St Pancras Station.
12. Ministry of Magic.
13. Grimmauld Place.
14. Entrance to Diagon Alley.
15. Harry exiting Underground station.
16. Where they enter Ministry of Magic through the toilets.
17. Where Harry and Mr Weasley enter the phone box.
18. Harry Flying up the river Thames.
Your Harry Potter Guide.
He has lived in London all his life.
He has been a London Taxi Driver for 28 years.
He is Co-founder of LondonTaxiTour.Com
A City of London Guide for 20 years.
He loves London and the history of London.
We were the first to conduct Harry Potter Film location tours and was fortunate to have the opportunity to be on location for most of the shoots, over the years. The experience gained from this, has enabled us to create tours based on other franchises.
The new London Elecctric Taxi.
Full Climate Control.
Panoramic Glass Roof.
Fully Wheelchair Accessible.
We can pick up from central London hotels or apartments and deliver you back at the end of the tour.
You can combine these tours, with outer London tours.
Any query's please feel free to contact us.